Friday, August 1, 2008

Even in my dreams I'm a creep

Last night in the bowels of my slumber, my brain went into overdrive as it's known to do even in the subconscious.

So I was in a dream and in my dream I woke up and went outside and saw my friend Pam standing out there with her back to me. Suddenly she turned around and that's when I saw it.

The baby belly. She was pregnant.

Guess what I said to her in my dream? Not like "Congrats" or "When are you due?" Instead I said:

"Wow, that's not mine is it?"

Go ahead, take your shots.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

*laughs*
Smoooooooooooooth...

IMRPHOTO said...

kinda have to have sex to have a kid no?
ooooohhh burn.
dude i think that response has been hotwired into every mans brain.

Slade Wilson said...

Wow, you went there even in your subconcious.

Daaaamn, dude...

Unknown said...

Twisty - like how I handle the ladies? *W*

Birdie - You keep up with those burns Kelso. But I'm single, I have an excuse for not getting laid. What's yours? BURRRRRRN!

Slade - I know, it's fucked up. I am trying to think if I can tell her in a way that it could be funny.

From the patzer said...

I am still waiting for her answer. :-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I forgot to put in the answer. She said "no, I don't know whose it is to be honest." Scary eh?

I called her and told her about it a day or two ago. She said "great, I'm lying in bed with you, pregnant with another man's baby and don't know whose it is. I sound like your ex-wife."

Oh BURRRRRRRRRRRN!