My sister was relaying a story to me about how she had a party at her house and there was a big fight between her ex boyfriend and the current boyfriend. Apparently she told them both to leave but the current boyfriend was drunk and belligerent and wouldn't leave. Apparently it got physical and she ended up getting smacked by this joker. Here was the conversation that followed:
H: So I was going to call you and have you come down but...
P: But what?
H: I didn't want you flying into some "dude just hit my sister and I'm going to kill him" kind of rage.
P: Ok, well if not that one, which rage should I fly into?
H: What do you mean?
P: Well maybe I could try the "Oh darn the weather's bad and I left the car window down" kind of rage? Or maybe the "Aw shucks, I just stubbed my toe" kind of rage?
H: Ok ok, I get it.
So now I have a target for any rage and anger I feel and I may have to make a special trip down to Massachusetts to work it out...on this kid's face.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
If it's not my daughter, it's my sister
Posted by Unknown at 11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
You want I should send you an aluminum bat?
Post a Comment