Thursday, August 28, 2008

Compliment or Insult?

Ok, I need some feedback.

At the concert last weekend, I'm chatting with this girl and things are fine, etc. Then she leans in and says:

"I don't think I can play with you."

I said "Why not?"

Her answer?

"You play rough. I think you'd hurt me."

So tell me, is this a compliment or an insult?

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's trying to be a bit sexily mysteriousical, but it's kinda a bit on the lame side.

Anonymous said...

So...what was the game? Full-contact checkers?

Hell...knowing women like I do (and by that I mean "not at all")...it was probably a hint.

Spacey Stacey said...

i'd say it is a compliment. if i said something like that, i'd mean it as a challenge/hint.

From the patzer said...

I guess she just wanted to make sure the talk went to the subject of fysical attraction and other fysical bedroom sports.

You missed a change. Your reaction must have been:"I can be nice if needed". Or something else in that direction.

Jana's Indigo Moon said...

Sorry but who needs the frikken games?
Geesh grow up lady. Proves she knows nothing about the fact that men can't understand this kind of talk and need to blog it to get an answer about what it means. No dis on you Phil, honest...
I just ignore people like her..yawn....

LMC said...

She was leaving you an "open"....You could have said "only if you want me too..." or "I never hurt a lady, I make them feel good..."

Anonymous said...

It's not your fault she's seen the size of your willy...

Anonymous said...

My response would be to smile, then look her in the eye and say "Yes. Yes I would."

And then see what happens. Either way she'll keep talking to you just to see what you meant by that.

Unknown said...

Actually Led, you were pretty close. I said "Maybe, opinions vary" and left it at that.