Sunday, August 24, 2008

Simple question, complex answer

Why are women so difficult? Please feel free to answer in any way you see fit.

5 Comments:

NysaK said...

but that is not a complex answer, women are not difficult, I make perfect sense to me and to other women so it stands to reason that the men are the difficult ones :P

LMC said...

Hormones!

Slade Wilson said...

I don't know if there is a set answer. People are people. There are difficult people for whatever reason. I'm sure the majority of women reading this will blame us (as they often do) because they understand us as much as we understand them...

From the patzer said...

They come from Venus. Which means we earthlings cant understand them. :-)

Spacey Stacey said...

love nysak's answer! *hi-five*

i know in my case, i don't mean to be. it just happens sometimes. *shrug*

(putting on my best jessica rabbit voice) i'm not difficult, i'm just drawn that way. ;-)