Thursday, August 7, 2008

Could it be?

Tonight at poker I got pulled aside by Stoner Jamie's fiancee and was asked a question that could lead to years of trouble.

"If we decided to elope to Vegas, would you come with us?"

Sweet Baby Jesus in the manger. Of course I said yes, I HAVE to see what fireworks will happen with that.

One of two things will happen. One, it'll be a huge time of just going out, getting stupid and having an amazing time in Sin City. Or it could end with the dissolution of their relationship and the potential for some sort of physical violence.

Now I need to find a suitable travel mate...*ponders the short list*

4 Comments:

NysaK said...

*raises hand*
pick me! LoL

Unknown said...

I don't know that ol' Styles would appreciate that. LOL

NysaK said...

I've already got Gwyn trying to convince me to visit the UK, what's Sin City compared to that? Hheheh

From the patzer said...

Must that travel person fit in your suitcase? If so, count me out. :-)