Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A bit of memage

Ok, I've been cross and pissed off the last few days. Sometimes TMI Tuesday has some interesting questions, so I'll toss them up here. Take 'em and run if you are so inclined.

1. What is your favorite song to have sex to? Depends on my purpose. If it's something romantic with someone I love (or think I do), I like to go with Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye for the old school or Take You Down by Chris Brown for the new school. If it's well...just straight up fucking I like Physical and Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

2. What is your vision of hell? Hmm, tough call. I think probably being forced to watch The View surrounded by Britney Spears' awful looking chocha. Ewww.

3. In the film made of your life, who will play you? I think I'd like Matthew McConaughey. The kind of guy that's funny and easy going, but can kick ass if he needs to (see U-571 to catch my meaning). Oh and he gets lots of action. Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon are close seconds.

4. What is the one thing you most urgently need to tell your mom? I really did pay attention to her lessons on having morals that you stick to and a lot of them carried over.

5. What will be carved onto your tombstone? Here lies Phil. A hard worker, a good friend and a better father. Maybe if I get married again you can add husband in there but right now it doesn't count because I was a shitty husband.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

"Here lies Phil. A hard worker, a good friend and a better father. Maybe if I get married again you can add husband in there but right now it doesn't count because I was a shitty husband."

Hope they don't charge by the letter.

Jeff said...

You know, Phil, I've been thinking about your question of who would play me in a movie. The only guy that people say looks like me is Adam Clayton, the bassist from U2. I don't think he can act, though.

So, I guess we're just going to have to go with either Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

No question about that!