About a week ago, I was chatting with Kelley and we had the idea that since both of us were having issues with the opposite sex, we should guest rant on each other's blogs.
So here it is from her side, thank you muchly Kel, you did a great job.
So, what the heck is up with women anyway? Phil would like to know, and quite frankly, so would I. Is it our duty to act as cryptically and contrarily as possible? Take, for example, Wanted Woman. She knows she's wanted, and she knows that she totally wants Phil in return. Yet she seems to only be denying the underlying truth of the situation - and why? In hopes that their feelings will just disappear? Something I've noticed (and maybe it's just me) is that ignoring one's feelings doesn't really make them go away. In fact, it only amplifies them, and keeps them under pressure. One day they might seem to have been forgotten, but they will never disappear. Wanted Woman needs to quit drowning in denial (ah, I always appreciate a nice pun) and realize what a great guy she could have if she stopped being retarded. Even if she doesn't want to take the chance on "ruining" their friendship by becoming more than friends, that doesn't mean she has to be an elusive jerk and quit talking to him altogether. I mean, doesn't that just defeat the purpose? If you're going to possibly hurt the friendship either way, wouldn't you at least like to know if being a couple could work out - even for a while?
Then there's Simpering Sally, trying so hard to pretend that she's NOT totally hot for Phil, that, well, even I noticed and I'm not even there! Is it so wrong to like someone that you have to deny your feelings? Maybe Simpering Sally should read the above paragraph as well, so I don't repeat myself. Sorry, Simpering Sally - Phil doesn't want you, but there's no use in denying that you want him. So just acknowledge your feelings and move on.
As for the woman who once had Phil and lost him... well, would it trouble her to quit being such an insufferable Hagatha? It doesn't really help anything when one acts like an arse for no reason. And what kind of lesson does this teach to the children that Phil and Hagatha share? It certainly can't be anything good, especially where their teenage daughter is concerned. She's already beginning her rebellious teenage years, so adding more fuel to the "I don't have to listen to dad" fire is really not serving anyone well.
Whew! Sheesh, women! Give Phil a friggin break already!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Women, as observed by Kelley
Posted by Unknown at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Now i wonder what's wrong with Phil. Why do all those women want Phil but after some thinking deny it or find a reason not to date this man?
Phil, did you change your underwear recently? :-p
I would if I wore any. ;)
Awwwww.. :) I love the third photo! So cute.
And my brain must be broken, because all I can think of is, "Hurr-hurr... You sure have funny-sounding placenames over there..."
Post a Comment