So in one dream last night, I ate at McDonalds, rear ended a pick up truck, saved a drowning woman, went for a ride on a tube that gets towed behind a boat, crashed on it and ended up surrounded by guys I made fun of in high school, reunited with the one SERIOUS high school girlfriend I had, ate Chinese food and hung out with Stoner Jamie.
Now if only real life were that exciting.
Then Britt wakes me up with a text at 6:55 am and now I can't get back to sleep. Plus EFX is down, nothing good is on Sportscenter and I'm not hungry.
Of course I could watch the Jeff Dunham DVD that was playing when I fell asleep with the laptop next to me last night.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Sweet dreams are made of these
Posted by Unknown at 7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
how can you fall asleep to Jeff Dunham? he makes me pee myself laughing.
"silence! I kill you"
hasn't efx been down for months now?
N - I have no idea. I just did. Probably because it was like 1 am?
Faith - it's been up and down for a while now. It's a real pisser.
I wish even my DREAMS were that exciting. UPdate your bookmarks dude, I bought a host.
http://woodfieldtechnology.com/blog
www.efx2blogs.info
Post a Comment