Wow, they talked about this today on the radio.
Now I really have seen it all.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phil's final resting place. Gaze with awe upon the destruction.
Wow, they talked about this today on the radio.
Now I really have seen it all.
Posted by Unknown at 10:10 PM
6 Comments:
EWWWW, *hurls*
Ok, now I'm really worried about you.
That would've been freakin' hilarious had she not been so obviously sexually aroused by it all...
...shame really, 'cause it looked like a damn nice cake.
Thanks Phil...I really didn't need to see/hear that... That space in my brain is now occupied by that and I may never get that spot back... Now I have to drink more just so I can kill that brain cell...oh wait...Thanks Phil! Thats all I need, another excuse to drink!
WOOOHOOO!
I am SO glad I turned that off once I figured out what she was doing.
I will not ask what or how you searched to get to that website.
Only pity for that girl, nowadays bosses of compagny and other givers of work google on the internet to see if their hirings arent have something crazy, ridiculous or nasty on the web. Now that girl will only find work in a freak show.
Post a Comment