Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lazy memeage

1. Describe the perfect date for YOURSELF... what you would enjoy most.
Wow...this is a tough one. I don't know that I've ever even considered it. I think a kayaking trip down a scenic river, heading out to catch a really good movie or live music and late casual dinner, nothing heavy, just easy finger foodie type stuff.

2. Do you lean more toward being submissive or dominant?
Who are you talking to? Umm...do I submit to anyone?

3. What do you usually wear to bed?
Nothing unless it's really cold, but I have heat included so that rarely happens.

4. Have you ever seen a counselor?
My mom sent me a lot when I was a kid. She thought I was weird because it didn't bother me when my parents were getting divorced. They were miserable together and together, they were making me miserable.

5. Lights on or off?
Depends. If it's love, lights off. If it's lust, bright on full blast.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Phil, try this:
http://www.woodfieldtechnology.com/blog/

Sandi said...

Explain number 5. Why can't you have love and lights on? What am I missing? You fall in love with only ugly girls?