This is a Facebook thing but not everyone uses Facebook and I am too lazy to come up with anything witty today...
25 facts you really didn't want to know...
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.
1. I hate reality TV. No really, I can't stand it. First of all, whose reality is the Rock of Love Bus, Survivor or Big Brother? Want reality? Film me struggling to pay bills, still being completely clueless when it comes to figuring out women and and trying not to flip out when some girl faceplants my daughter on the soccer field.
2. I do however love a lot of HBO and Showtime's programming. The Wire, Rome, Californication, Band of Brothers, etc. I have them all and I have no problem watching them over and over again.
3. I have no pets. I don't really need any and I think it's unfair to have any because I'm not around enough to really care for them the way I think I should. Maybe someday I will, but with working late, going out with friends at the last minute and stuff it's just best.
4. I can cook. I have two parents who can cook, but they have very plain tastes. When I cook, I want the flavor to give me a good POW in the mouth. Not a BAM like Emeril, but a POW that makes my eyes water a bit.
5. My kids were conceived on accident. Go ahead and make the joke, but I wasn't ready for kids especially so early on. The benefit is that I'll be young when they are grown so that's nice but I missed out on the dumb fun stuff that 21 year olds do.
6. I love traveling. I'll go just about anywhere once. That being said, I have no reason to ever visit Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Toledo, Houston and Salt Lake City ever again. However, the priority targets include Australia, London, Barcelona and Rome.
7. I never thought it would be possible, but I am 100% addicted to my Blackberry. Got myself MSN, AIM, Gmail and Facebook all installed, plus I can tether it to my laptop for an internet connection. The best part? Work pays for it all.
8. I have been a Red Sox fan since I knew what a baseball was. One of my earliest memories of baseball was watching that ball go through Buckner's legs and the damage was done until 2004. 2007 helped too.
9. I love older women. Younger women just don't work for me. They are nice and young and full of life with perfect little bodies and such, but give me the brains and experience of older women every day of the week and twice on...well twice everyday would be just fine with me.
10. Beer = life. Life = Good. Therefore beer = good. Any questions?
11. I love music. How much? Either iTunes, my iPod or the XM radio is going at any given time. What will I listen to? Anything but country...I hate that shit. However I do think country girls are hot.
12. The preset favorites on my cable box are ESPN, TruTV, Speed, Discovery, History Channel, NHL Network and MLB Network.
13. I have no cartilege on outside of my right knee and very little on the inside. Three surgeries will do that to a guy. I've been told that a knee replacement is in the future, but I'm not buying it.
14. I can type...the proper way. Hands on the home row and all that. I took the class as a way to get an easy business credit in high school. Turns out it has been more useful than algebra, physics or psychology.
15. I miss smoking. I know I'm healthier now. I know that quitting was the right thing to do and all of that. But I miss it a lot sometimes, especially while drinking or being stressed to the max.
16. I also can iron. I iron my clothes for work and I try not to look like a total bum as much as humanly possible. That way no one can accuse me of being any kind of low class schmuck.
17. I'm a computer geek. I've denied it for years, fought it as much as I could. But I figure if I'm going to be good at it, I should make some money off of it. Hence my current career.
18. I voted for George W. Bush in 2000. I'm sorry, I didn't know.
19. When I meet a woman, it's all in the eyes. Nice eyes will keep my attention at all times. Dead drunk, early in the morning, without make up, in sweats and a turtleneck...nice eyes will always remind me of what attracted me to someone.
20. I'm a late to bed/early to rise person. I generally function on 5-6 hours of sleep a day. I love the way sleep makes me feel, but I HATE the time it wastes.
21. I love to hike. I like getting to the top of the mountain and spending as much time looking at the views as it took to climb the mountain. It's about having a goal and reaching it and enjoying the sense of accomplishment.
22. I love snow, but I hate the cold. If it could snow and be 50 degrees outside, I'd never leave this place. But since that's not the place, I'm going to make some relocation plans when Brandon graduates.
23. Will loves Katt Williams, well I think he's funny too, but there is a white boy equivalent. Jim Norton. Funniest comedian out there. But NOT for the faint of heart, be warned before you go to his MySpace page.
24. Sam Adams is my favorite patriot. He's done more for my life than any other patriot.
25. There is a Julia Roberts movie in my DVD rack. It's called Closer. It's nothing like you'd expect. If you love heavy, dramatic dialog, rent this...it's intense and it includes Jude Law, Clive Owen and Natalie Portman.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
25 Random Things
Posted by Unknown at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
#5 and #25 FTW!!
Is this an Aussie thing? The FTW? I assume it means For The Win because Dani said it on Facebook tonight too.
Oh... heh. I got that from Del and Sarai, actually. It's more of a gaming thing I think.
Post a Comment