I swear, days like today I definitely know where Rodney was coming from. It's like there are just some days where you just work and work and work and do your best, but you're just not catching a break.
Today on my way to work, cut off in traffic. Normally I would have blown the horn, maybe muttered a profanity and gave them the finger. However, the person who cut me off is a very high up person at my work. Self control was successfully exercised.
Then as I am moving around a bunch of PCs, I make a little sarcastic joke to someone and she blurts out "Listen asspie...". Ummm...WTF is an asspie? I didn't know whether to be amused or insulted. But then I said "asspie" out loud and it's hilarious. Say it, come on...ASS PIE. Funny isn't it? I chalked that one up as just something funny at my expense a little.
But to finish off my day, I decided to treat myself to a pizza pie. So I go into the pizza shop, place my order and sit down to wait for it. As I sit, I hear a mother say "What? What monster?" I look and a little 3 year old girl points at me and says "Him". I just look at her, look at the mother and said "Well if she saw me at the office today, she might have been right."
I tell ya...I get NO respect.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
I tell ya...I get no respect
Posted by Unknown at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!
Sorry.
Too funny.
I had a dude tailgate me yesterday flashing his lights and beeping his horn on the highway when I was already doing 15 over the limit. He actually frightened me and I was so startled that I nearly ran into the big cement divider trying to work out what was going on in the rearview mirror. He could've killed himself, his family, me, and the truckdriver on our left, because he thought that I should be doing 140 km/h in a 110 zone.
Now THAT is an asspie.
Post a Comment