Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Can't sleep

So yeah, I'm blogging at 5:20 am. I can't sleep.

First it was the nightmares that woke me up. I dreamed that was I part of the Secret Service trying to protect the president (who was a woman in my dream) and I had to keep pushing back all these guys trying to get too close to her in a meeting. Only to find out someone tricked us all and we end up getting locked in a room and can't get out.

Then I dreamed I was being chased and beat on by a big fat guy. I don't know what that's about but in my dream he was trying to get to a friend of mine and I stepped in and stopped it, kinda. Instead Chubby just started beating on me instead.

Last dream I remember is that I was living in a place like a dorm and a female friend of mine comes in and is offering to try on a new top for me. So of course I want to see it, but as she's stripping her top off, all the guys are at my door, staring in the window trying to get in and I have to stand and hold the door shut. The weird part? All the guys there are guys I haven't seen in 10+ years and none of them were particular friends of mine back then.

So now I'm awake, amped up and with my brain going at 1000 miles an hour trying to figure out some stuff going on here that I need to take care of and quickly. Problem is I just don't know how to do it.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that thing happening to me all the time too. You feel like you shouldn't try and sleep again until you've worked out a solution.