Ok, so lately I have been far too liberal about indulging my nerd addictions. Most time I try to not get super nerdy, but right now I'm headlong into Nerdville, population ME. So here's what I'm into at the moment:
I know I know, but it's like my internet crack addiction, I can't help it.
This one has all the potential for internet meth addiction as Facebook, but on a slightly smaller scale.
They call it the Crackberry for a reason and man is it ever true. The worst part? I have programs for the previous two things on my list already installed on my Blackberry.
And last but not least, at the end of the month I will be able to plug all three of these things into my new work-toy:
Friday, February 6, 2009
My nerd addictions
Posted by Unknown at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
I, too, am addicted to Facebook...
*creepy face*
I bet you're regretting being on Facebook now that it's had so much criticism regarding the changes to its terms of service.
Post a Comment