Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh it could be a bad scene

I got some unexpected news tonight. Apparently my friend Mike will be up here over the weekend from DC.

Mike is the life of the party to say the least. I can't think of a time where we've hung out with Mike and stories didn't end up being shared for years afterward.

With that in mind, I will SOOOO be spending the weekend in Massachusetts. Hell if I'm going to miss out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be requiring a report afterwards.

Yes I speak for all of us.

Unknown said...

Well I'm sure I can preview it. Take a look at my post New Year's blog...figure something along those lines only with Mike saying dumb shit right along with me. LOL

Spacey Stacey said...

enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Those are the nights where you wake up in your car wearing someone elses clothes, miles from home.

Have fun.

Geen a long time, dude. Good to see you. Drop by the blog, I got pictures of the kids.

LMC said...

Hope you stay out of trouble....if not hope you have some one on speed dial for bail money!