How this memetic works is that you leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. Then you write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
I was assigned the letter L by Ted. I'm sure she thinks she's clever or can stump me, but once again I will rise to the occasion. I will agree with her, I don't know if I "love" all of these things, but I certainly "like" them quite a bit.
Love - ok, I figure I'll get the obvious out of the way. Even though I have always maintained that "love" is the most selfish emotion that a person can have, it's still a pretty good emotion to have in abundance. I dare anyone to argue against it.
Lust - this might be my REAL favorite. Lust is so much less complicated than love, but it's not quite as noble as love is. But lust can grow into love if you're lucky.
Leather - it's so useful. Shoes, jackets, baseball gloves, belts, corsets. (oops, did I say that?) All in all, pretty handy don't you think?
Led Zeppelin - hell yeah. Best rock band ever? I think so but that one is debateable.
Literature - even though I haven't had much time of late, I do love to read and I currently have 4 books on the shelf just waiting for me to get a little bit of free time on my hands.
Lake Winnipesaukee - I grew up 20 minutes away from there. Spent countless hours as a teen at Weirs Beach, the Pier, Ellacoya and now as an adult jetskiing and visiting friends up there.
Lips - my second favorite part on a woman after the eyes. You'll grab me with the eyes, but keep me with the lips.
Long hair - ladies...take it from me. Long hair is always sexier than short hair. Think Ellen Degeneres has a sexy haircut? We don't either. But her girlfriend Portia De Rossi with those long blond locks? Rawr.
Lord of the Rings - best movie trilogy EVER.
Little kids - teens are a pain in the ass, adults are a drag. But little kids and babies, nothing but good fun as far as I'm concerned
Thursday, January 29, 2009
10 from 1
Posted by Unknown at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
I'll play along...:D
Ok since you are first, I'll give you an easy one. Your letter is...S
that was rather easy, thanks :D
Post a Comment