So 2009 is off to one hell of a start to say the least. I find myself still feeling the effects of my alcohol intake last night (which let me honestly say was fairly impressive).
I would fit my New Year's Eve celebration into the category of One of the Most Fun Drinking Nights Ever. It ranks right up there with the night I stood up in Pam's convertible and yelled "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!", the night I told my sister's stripper friend that no one cares about her and the night I got drunk with Cathy in Savannah, Georgia.
I think I will fit aspects in the night into 4 categories: things I remember, thing I wish I remembered, things I don't remember and things I wish I didn't remember.
Things I remember
- Vodka and Sugar Free Red Bull. Yum.
- It was cold as shit.
- Being told I don't know anything about football because I didn't play pop warner.
- Russell feeding us lots of jello shots. So many my pinkie finger was stained pink from scooping them out.
- Drinking more vodka and Red Bull at the bars.
- My sister calling me drunk at 1:30 in the morning while I was in a noisy bar.
- While my sister was trying to shout over the noise, a rather large woman tried to start talking to me and I was rude. How rude you ask? First I said to her "Why are you talking to me? I don't even know you." Then she said "Let me talk on the phone." I said no, my sister asked what was happening and I said "Nothing, some whore is trying to take my phone."
- Getting back to Jose's and finding the turd his dog left on the floor. Then watching Jose's wife clean it up with a towel, then tossing the towel and hitting Jose with the Poop Rag which made him go running to throw up.
Things I wish I remember
- Sending most of the text messages I found in my sent folder this morning.
- Lauren putting Jose's hand on her boob and saying "you like that?"
- The ride home. Yup, I remember being at the bar, then I went out to the parking lot...and then I was in a house.
- Where I lost the memory card for my cell phone.
Things I don't remember
- Watching reruns of the Golden Girls at 3 a.m.
- The total number of jello shots I had.
- Where all my money went.
- The moment when I lost my filter and starting saying exactly whatever awful thoughts popped into my head.
Things I wish I didn't remember
- The smell of the dog turd in Jose's house.
- The sound of Jose throwing up after getting hit with the Poop Rag.
- Getting hit with more than one stray boob. Believe me, these weren't ones you hope for.
For all those who want to see what a terrible photographer I am, check out the pictures here.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
And we're off
Posted by Unknown at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
LOL!!
Post a Comment