My Christmas present to myself arrived today:
I might come out sometime on Wednesday.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Why you might not see me for a while
Posted by Unknown at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Phil's final resting place. Gaze with awe upon the destruction.
My Christmas present to myself arrived today:
I might come out sometime on Wednesday.
Posted by Unknown at 2:10 PM
4 Comments:
LOL
You're going to go into B-More overload...
And I still say season 4 was the best out of them all..
Have fun - check ya later...
Thanks to you, my wife and I also share your The Wire obsession. We get it via Netflix and have gone through the first three seasons. We're taking a bit of a break now because we know there's only a limited number of episodes left.
Yeah, season 4 was off the hook. Soooo many stories, too many to be told in 13 episodes.
Mr E - I'll have you know I got this little beauty, the entire series, for only $90 during a 1-day sale on Amazon.com.
Oh and Slade...how about that 24 premiere?
Post a Comment