Frequently when Brittany comes home from her LNA classes, she rambles at 3942 words per second about her day, especially now that she is in clinical studies at a local nursing home.
Tonight was no exception. When she got home she was going 100 miles an hour again about her day and how her instructor told her she's doing really well, etc. Then out of the blue she says:
"You know, working in a nursing home, even one of the best ones in Concord, I've decided that when you and Mom get old, I'm never putting you guys in a nursing home. Well, I might put Mom in one, but I'll take care of you at home."
Yes, I did almost fall out of the chair laughing.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Line of the day
Posted by Unknown at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
that speaks volumes, my friend.
Post a Comment