Last night I went out with some of the people from work. I've never hung out with them socially before. I wasn't sure what to expect because it is a very eclectic group.
So I ventured down to the burg of Lowell which I usually avoid like the plague. But I wanted to give it a try since I won't be working with them all in a week. Besides, any reason to go out and drink is good with me.
I arrive at the venue and notice something. It's empty. I mean empty. It was kind of early. Then I noticed something else. The mechanical bull. I didn't even know anyone still had those things. Especially since this wasn't a country bar.
As the night went on, it filled in. I called a friend of mine from back in the CompUSA days and he met me down there. After about 2 hours most of the amateurs had gone home and it was left with me, Eric from Comp, MC, M and A. Now M and A were the only girls that we work with that showed up and honestly, I think they like any reason they can come up with to go bar hopping.
Now there's a budding romance between MC and M. I've seen it coming for like 3 months, even though he denies it. As I'm sitting at the bar with Eric, I look over and MC and M are making out hardcore. So the small, gleeful part of me wanted to yell "I TOLD YOU SO!!" They stand up and walk to the back door and suddenly I get a text from MC saying "SAVE ME!!!!!" No chance buddy, you're on your own pal.
I decided after 20 minutes to walk back there and find out what was going on. That's when I got stopped by A. By now, she's hammered and being dumb. She comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders and says "I give great massages." Problem is, as she's saying that she's squeezing my traps in what feels like a pair of vice grips. It was all I could do to say "I'm sure, thanks" without hissing in pain.
After finding MC and M behaving themselves, I went back in to get my last beer and again I bump into the staggering A. All of a sudden she yells "I want to suck your nipple". Ummmm...yeah. I think I'll skip that last beer and head home. So I help carry A to the car and she's like "You can come back with us, nothing has to happen, we can just pass out." Ummm...no thanks again.
But after all that, Monday sure is going to be awkward.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
A side of people I hadn't seen
Posted by Unknown at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Well it's like this. I turn down pussy that has an ass attached to it so big that it wouldn't fit in passenger seat of my car.
My brother yells at me and says "Big girls need love too." So I tell him to give them love and he says (in the real gay voice) "Ewwww...you know va-jay-jay grosses me out."
Now who's gay?
Oh man. :) I'm happy to say that I haven't gotten to know the super-drunken side of my workmates - just the rather tipsy and merry one, which appeared to be close to normal.
But judging by the photos from later on in the night, I was missing out on some rather strange stuff.
You never really know people until you see them falling down drunk. That's my pearl of wisdom for the night.
Post a Comment