Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mama I'm coming hooooooooome

Today I got the call I've been waiting for.

A job offer. That I want.
A raise.
A big raise
A shorter commute.
A company that is actually growing their IT department.

All that interviewing has paid off. It's still just a help desk gig, but it's part of a growing company and I think I'll be able to move up at a fairly steady clip...if I'm lucky.

Yay me.

Now to just sort out the love life...

8 Comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!! :)

Faith said...

Huge congratulations!! I knew it would happen!

It's Just Me said...

Good job, CONGRATS!!! Now send some of your good vibes my way! LOL

Sandi said...

eqluesyeahhhhh for you. Now hurry up and be a rich man so we can be together. I'm not as pretty as I used to be ya know. hehehe

Unknown said...

Jen - thank you!

Faith - thanks! You should have told me you knew it like 3 months ago when I was ravaged with doubt.

IML - Thanks. I'll send some good job vibes your way. You need them.

Sandi - oh that's ok. You grew a butt now, that's hot.

Kelley said...

:O
YAY!
I'm so happy for you! You deserve this. Congratulations. :D

Spacey Stacey said...

just read this post! rock on, phil! so happy for you! *does cartwheels*

Unknown said...

Thank you thank you Stace. So when are you going to send me some of your free B-rated porn you guys sell?