So today I was looking around the net just killing time and I found something that just about blew my mind. While I was on the hunt, I went looking for a video that they played this morning on Opie and Anthony.
Here is the first one, please watch the whole thing, you'll see why I posted it and left a large gap before commenting:
OMG WTF JJOAPS (that's Jumping Jesus on a Pogo Stick)!!!! How does this happen? How does this cameraman just sit there and watch this kid slap his mother right in the face? How is it that this kid is so COMPLETELY out of control? Let me weigh in with how this situation would have been different if I was in the room:
1. Kid starts yelling at mother. I shut off the camera and tell the kid to stop being so disrespectful to his mother.
2. Kid slaps mother. Camera gets shut off again and I grab the kid by the hair and bounce him off every wall in the room until he doesn't have the energy to cry or yell anymore.
3. Turn camera back on. Show kid on film apologizing to his mother and wiping the last tears out of his eyes as he admits to seeing the error of his ways. That's the real Dr. Phil way of handling shit.
And just because it was such a bummer, meet my new hero. His name is Jimmy Justice and he picks on meter maid and traffic enforcement cops (read "fancy meter maids) who break the laws they get paid to enforce. Watch this and wait for this finishing line:
"YOU'RE A BOOB!! YOUR DAYS OF RUNNING AROUND THE CITY LIKE A COWBOY ARE OVER!!!" I still laugh every time I watch it. Just search for him on You Tube.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
One to laugh at, one not so much
Posted by Unknown at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Comment:
Put the kid together with those dumb police so they call yell and talk next to eachother until the end of life.
Post a Comment