I hate that I sound like I'm bitching about the same things over and over again. The thing of it is that they keep coming back into the picture and getting me all fired up all on their own.
Tonight I was talking to Britt about their return home tomorrow night. Apparently my daughter doesn't think I know when she's coming home. I, of course, know what day, time, airline and flight number. I'm crazy like that.
Anyways, she mentions that she talked to her mother on the phone. Her mother was looking for something in the house and Brittany told her that she didn't really need what she was asking about. After a moment of arguing, her mother tells Britt that her cat died. Now Britt loves that cat as much as life itself. She started crying and then her mother starts cracking up and tells her that she was only kidding. Seriously...that's funny? Make your kid cry, then laugh about it?
So I'm going to do a bit of word association. Words that I think of whenever I think about my ex:
- asshole
- bitch
- cretin
- douchebag
- fucktard
- hatemonger
- idiot
- jackass
- loser
- moron
- nitwit
- piece of shit
- retard
- shithead
- slut
- ugly
- vicious
- whore
- zero
8 Comments:
She's a tool! I love the way you alphabetized the list.
I can't imagine a parent being such a butthead to their kid.
I see you need some tension relief. Try solving this puzzle picture. i guarantee it helps you relax.
http://lotgk.wordpress.com/2007/10/23/what-am-i-saying/
aww.. you really love your daughter. I mean, of course you do, I just am touched at this moment.
Opps! I don't think the link worked. Forgot blogger chops them off. Let's ty this instead.
What Am I Saying
that is so mean of her! thank goodness she has a dad like you, though.
You, some people use alternate relaxation techniques to calm themselves when angry or stressed.
There are hot stones, spa treatments, scent therapy, yoga.
For you... I pick Yoga. I want to see you in some tight yoga pants doing the upward dog. You may not feel better but I sure will :)
First off, that's waaaay messed up. Sometimes I just want to choke people for doing crap like that.
Second, the name "Zero" is awesome.
Well the other thing I've been pondering is to start calling her by her mother's first name.
Her mom put her out of the house at 15 and has been married like 8 times now. My ex is on the same pace and is telling Britt she doesn't care when she comes home.
Post a Comment