So I fill in the empty space with meme action.
1) What do you add to your coffee? I don't drink coffee. Ever.
2) What are you reading now? Planning & Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Server Environment.
3) Do you own a gun? Yes, 2
4) Are you registered to vote? yes
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6) What do you think of hot dogs? good for the grill
7) Favorite Christmas Song? Silent Night
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Vitamin Water Formula 50
9) Can you do push ups? yes, but they aren't fun
10) What was the name of your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Jennifer
11) What’s your favorite piece of jewellery? my grandfather's Mason's ring
12) Favorite hobby? boating, whether it's a jetski, canoe or kayak
13) Do you work with people who idolize you? I barely know anyone at work
14) Do you have ADD? nope
15) What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I am too sarcastic at times
16) What’s your Middle name? Michael
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I hate shopping, I need more money, it's a nice day to be out and about
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Doritos, Nutrigrain bars and beer
19) Name 3 beverages you regularly drink. Vitamin Water, Sam Adams, Diet Mt. Dew
20) Current worry right now? money as always
21) What side do you dress to? I have no idea
22) Favorite place to be? On top of a big mountain
23) How did you bring in the New Year? I have no idea...can't remember
24) Where would you like to go? Australia
25) Name three people who will complete this. No, you name three people. *S*
26) Whose answers do you want to read the most? no clue
27) What color shirt are you wearing? I'm not wearing one
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no, too slick
29) Can you whistle? yes
30) Favorite colors(s)? black and green
31) Could you be a pirate? no, I don't have enough hair
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? no, but I sing in the car
33) Favorite girls name? no clue
34) Favorite boy’s name? don't have one
35) What’s in your pocket right now? nothing
36) Last thing that made you laugh? Stacey's answers to these questions
37) Best bed sheets as a child? my red flannel sheets
38) Worst injury you’ve ever had? Thrashed my knee skateboarding. 3 operations to fix it.
39) Do you love where you live? Yeah, even though I would leave if I could.
40) How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
41) Who is your loudest friend? Pam
42) How many dogs do you have? none
43) Does anyone have a crush on you? Yes
44) What are the most fun things you ever did? sex, sex, and white water rafting.
45) What are your favorite books? The Stand, Executive Orders
46) What is your favorite candy? anything Willy Wonka
47) Favorite Team? RED SOX!!!!
48) What songs do you want played at your funeral? I don't know, something fun though. None of this morbid shit.
49) What were you doing at 12 AM? watching TV
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? it's too early and I have the ac up too high
Saturday, July 26, 2008
I got nothing today
Posted by Unknown at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Of course someone has a crush on you. You are a flirt, remember? Lots of girls crush on flirty dudes!
Uh, you need new reading material.
I'm not a flirt...really. I'm just a...convivial fellow!
glad to have made you laugh. :-)
and yes, you are a flirt. accept it already. :D
Post a Comment