Tonight as I was at home enjoying the season finale of The Deadliest Catch, I noticed some truly great products being advertised. As well as some truly awful products.
Good product:
Hood Red Sox Ice Cream:
I was actually enjoying some of this when it came on. You know how serious baseball is here when the largest dairy producer in the area has not one, but a whole LINE of Red Sox ice cream. Does your home town love their team that much? I think not.
Bad product:
Michelob Ultra Fruit flavors:
Where do I even begin with this idea?? Beer with specialty fruit flavors? Come on! Take a look at this list of swishy flavors...
- Tuscan Orange Grapefruit
- Pomegranate Raspberry
- Lime Cactus
Ok, so what is a Tuscan orange? Also in the lime cactus, does it taste like a cactus? What does a cactus taste like anyway? Plus is any MAN going to be caught dead drinking these?
Let's face it, beer is a man drink. It just is. It's sharp, it's bitter, it gives you awful breath. For the most part, it's a man drink. There isn't a straight man alive that is going to show up at a barbecue with a case of this sissy concoction that isn't going to get ragged on for YEARS for this one.
My predictions...record sales for Red Sox ice cream if they win another World Series...and Fruity Swishy Mich Ultra won't last until the World Series.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Good products vs. Bad products
Posted by Unknown at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Comments:
Ha ha ha, fruity beer...for some reason that seems so gay.
I've seen it in the store, but haven't bought any yet. Maybe tomorrow! Here are the other flavors:
Fenway Fudge
Green Monster Mint
Peanut Butter Nation
I will probably get Fenway Fudge! Anything chocolate!!!
Ha! I may just have to give a fruity beer a taste. I doubt if they'll have your ice cream where I live. I may have to go to Boston to get any.
Doooh - that beer is super gay and should have a label that says "For women or those who wish they were women only."
IML - I have the Comeback Caramel. It's good stuff.
Deb - come on over, I'll share what I have in the fridge!!
Ooo mint! anything mint is good.
beer, even fruity beer is nasty :P
Fruit beer is gay. That is all.
Post a Comment