Ok now I'm not a big ball buster about spelling and grammar most times. I'll figure you out. However if you are in a customer contact position for one of the biggest computer companies on the planet, you should do better than this on something that will be sent to every customer that sends you email.
"Thank you for contacting Dell, I am currently away from my desk in training and will be till Wednesday12/11. If you need assistance on an issue we have been working on an issue please email Levi_Aspeytia@Dell.com directly oe I will respond as soon as I can. If you need immediate assistance please contact Gold Technical Support at 1-866-876-3355, we also offer support via chat with Gold Chat at www.support.dell.com/gold
Thank you for choosing Dell, and have a great day!"
Umm...what? Who wants to count the grammatical errors?
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Putting your best foot forward
Posted by Unknown at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
Hahaharrrrrrrrr!
....wot's rong with thatt emale?
I don't sea anything rong with it.
Be prepared for more to come, my friend. I just heard Gateway is going out of business. If HP dies or stops selling desktops, Dell will be the only player in the market.
Watch the idiocy increase a thousand fold...
Yikes!
Don't people proof read any more?
Post a Comment