Lacking in verbosity (good word eh?), I am going to use Gypsy's favorite: the point form.
- December 23rd: Christmas shopping begun after work. Kids and parents finished. Only grandmother remaining to buy for.
- December 24th: SLOW work day, Christmas shopping completed for all. Holiday party at Rose and Mike's house. First time in a year I've been in a house surrounded by Puerto Ricans. Fuck I miss it sometimes. Realized I have officially become part of the family when, during photo time, the 75 year old family patriarch pinches my ass so I make a funny face during the picture. Stuff myself silly on rice & beans, assorted meats and Sam Adams.
- December 25th: wrap presents. Yeah, I know...lay off eh? I got it done in time. Resurrect my 14 year old daughter out of the subterrainean tomb known as "her bedroom" so she could come to Christmas at Dad's. Surprise Dad with both the long lost granddaughter but also my sister arriving with me. Stuff myself silly with ham and potatoes.
- December 26th: another SLOW work day. Spend a long lunch telling stories over pizzas at Unos with the other guys in my group. The one girl in the group was not invited...on purpose.
- December 27th: did nothing. Oh wait, cleaned the bathroom. Otherwise watched my new season of NYPD Blue on DVD and ordered The Wire complete series set on sale for $89, marked down from $250. Can you say "HOLY DEAL BATMAN?"
- December 28th: yelled at the TV during football. Pats out of the playoffs which sucks ass. Dolphins made it in which sucks even worse.
2 Comments:
Heheh.
And how good are potatoes?
Pretty flippin' good. In any form.
"...yelled at the TV during football..."
(LOL)
Post a Comment