So it's not just my sister in the past weeks. The month of May, 2009 is one I wish had really never happened.
So while I'm trying to help get my sister stay clean, I keep taking punches from the blind side.
Brittany is 4 1/2 months pregnant. I'll be a grandfather at 34.
My father still insists on painting me as a liar to anyone who will listen.
I have a problem with a very high up person at work. My exact words to my boss were "If things don't change, you'll be answering why you've lost a third person in less than a year."
Today at Brianna's soccer game, she fell awkwardly and cracked her head on the thinly padded concrete floor. So one ER visit and a CAT scan later, the diagnosis is concussion and no sports for the foreseeable future.
Now one of my friends thinks he's a stud and is chasing my sister. He's not getting the hint that I'm not pleased. He'll be getting it soon enough.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
What's been monopolizing my time
Posted by Unknown at 11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 Comments:
You can look at things in a different perspective every time, you might feel everything is against you at the moment, but step back and regard them in a positive way.
Your sister will get over her addiction, she will thank you for it, if not, she's still your sister.
Being a grandfather at 34 isn't that bad, after all, if your daughter is old enough to mother a child at the age you fathered one, who are you to dismiss her choices in life. You are the man you are because of that, help her and love her and love your grandchild.
You and your father seem very alike to me ,both of you will fight for dominance until death do you part. I think this will never change.
Work is work, you will find other work if you have to.
Your sister has her own life to lead, if one of your friends wants to fuck her, who are you to stand in his and her way? As a brother all you should and can do is advise her and give her your opinion.
There's my 2 cents, tell me to fuck right off, I'll understand.
Keep the faith me old mukka!
hey, sweetie. i go missing for a month and all hell breaks loose, eh? *hugs* i know it sucks now, but i'm sure things will get better.
and hey, being a grandpa at 34 isn't all bad, you know? look at my step daughter and her situation. that baby brings more joy and more smiles to our home than i ever imagined.
as for your sister, i wish her a speedy recovery from her addiction and i wish you the strength to see her through it. i know you have it in you.
if you ever (and i really do mean EVER) need a shoulder, don't hesitate to call on me.
take care of you!
You, me and the rats Fred!
You are who you are because of the challenges you've faced. You always face them with dignity and strength. You forge ahead and you survive. Not only do you survive but you gain wisdom and strength. Those are some of your greatest qualities. Those qualities are what keep me knocking at your door.
You know I'm here.
'nuff said.
You sure you don't want to write this up as some kind of Hollywood movie? What a glorious mess!
Meanwhile, I think 34 is a great age to be a gramps. You'll still be able to pick up a pint to toast their 21st! Go on Granddad - get excited! :D XXXXX
Post a Comment