Apparently the answer to that question to some people is "Nothing".
Thursday my sister called me, crying about how she's been thrown out of her mother's house and doesn't have a working car to go anywhere. Now I'm generally the good brother, I tell her if she needs to, I'll come get her and she can crash at my house for a few days. She agrees.
So I drive over an hour down to her house. When I get there she comes out and says "My mother says I can't go with you". Ummm...you're 23 years old and if your mom kicked you out, what the fuck right does she have to say anything? But I just wait patiently as her mother sticks her head out the door and yells some more.
Then she asks me to go get her a new cell charger because her mother just broke hers. Now I'm annoyed, but I go to the store and grab one. $30 frickin dollars. WTF???? On my way back, my sister asks me to bring her back BEFORE I go to work in the morning. I just can't do that, I have to be in the office around 7:30, I can't go to Massachusetts before that. So she says "Oh, never mind then. I'll stay somewhere else".
So let me recap: Hours now spent driving there and around there: 2 Money spent on a cell charge I don't need: $31.50 Meals missed: 1 Gas wasted: 6 gallons @ $2/gallon.
Needless to say, I was not pleased and told her I was going home and I didn't want to be bothered with any more of that bullshit. I was pretty obvious about how pissed off I was that I had wasted my whole night on this stupid game. That's when I got a text message that sent me over the edge.
"Can you drop off the charger for me on your way home?"
Let's just say...the words that came out of my mouth were loud, angry and of the 4 letter variety...and that I'm still really pissed off about it all.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
What's my time worth?
Posted by Unknown at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
What a twit!
Sadly, she will call again and act as if she did nothing wrong.
G - no kidding. I wanted to, but something tells me kicking your sister in the vag might be bad.
Logis - my balls are in tact my friend. Haven't talked to her since.
Deej - my phone hasn't rung yet. We'll see how long that lasts.
Post a Comment