You would think it's complicated, but it's not really. This is how you do it:
1. Junk food
2. Cool cars
3. Staying up way too late
4. Hang out with other boys his age so he's not surrounded by his annoying sisters.
5. Drive in movie theater.
God I hope he outgrows this emo looking haircut sometime soon. I want to shave it in his sleep.
The "Dad, it's 1 a.m. Why are you taking my picture in the car while I'm trying to sleep" pose.
Next on Fox...When Good Boys Go Bad
5 Comments:
Is that really your boy or some pictures you shot from somebodies else their kid? :-)
Yeah for the emo hair, especially combined with the army pants!!
hi there - thanks for adding me. I'll bookmark the page and will keep in touch. Bfn - Chandramoon
Cool. The kids and I always stay up late on Friday night when the come over. We try to do a lot of stuff together, even if it's nothing more than sitting around playing Uno.
Wow! I didn't recognize him at first!
Logis - Yeah, his hair looks so goofy but he won't change it.
Chandra - well it'll be easy to keep in touch...I've had the Chandra blitzkrieg...here, Facebook and Myspace!!!!
Tex - that's my feeling. Make coming here fun for him but he's a totally daddy's boy anyway.
Deb - I know, he's pretty goofy looking huh?
Post a Comment