Monday, August 10, 2009

Something to say?

I know I've been an MIA blogger, but sometimes life just changes you up and some things that were super important don't seem to matter quite as much.

My sister is still here, she's still clean and sober. She's in a good rehab problem and that seems to be helping.

Life isn't without challenges. The close proximity and some of her choices drive me mad. Privacy which I loved so much is now a thing of the past. I am beginning to think that she's sick of hearing my opinions and sick of me telling her what I think she should do. Of course I would be sick of it too if I was her, but still it really is frustrating at times.

We do things together which are fun. I haven't seen this many movies in years. We eat out, hang out with friends. That part is good so I'm thankful for that.

Yet I still am constantly frustrated. Work sucks, hard core. I'm not getting into it because last time I blogged in detail about work, I got fired. It just sucked and if I could go to another job without upsetting everything around me, I would. But I can't so I'm stuck for now.

I still have drama from a lot of people. Some friends have completely fallen off the map. It's amazing how when you call out someone for not being there, they find away to disappear and stay even farther away. I guess it just means it was always a one-way street. Too bad, it's their loss I guess. In the end, it won't matter much.

This isn't Hollywood, there are no happy endings, no big reveal where everyone sees the error of their ways. Life just goes on, with or without you.

7 Comments:

Welsh Pixie said...

Your last sentence reminded me of the REM song 'I've Been High';

Have you seen?
Have not, will travel.
Have I missed the big reveal?

Do my eyes
Do my eyes seem empty?
I've forgotten how this feels.

I've been high
I've climbed so high
But life sometimes
It washes over me."


Hope things start picking up for you soon. It's great that your sister is doing well. :)

Anonymous said...

Or sometimes, that call out brings friends back and reminds them what friendship really means.

Deej said...

You are doing the right thing though. It's odd how friendships ebb and flow. Some becoming stronger through things like this, others are lost, some friends are just there - over and over. Those are the friends that count. From what I know you have some amazing friends, yet we all have friends that turn out to be assholes when we least expect it. Such is life.

I've got your back - as always. : )

Anonymous said...

I haven't been around for a while, dude. Sounds like you have your hands full. The things that matter are the hardest, and it's amazing who comes through for you and who leaves you hanging in times like these. This is where we learn the most about others and even more about ourselves.


I'll email you later.
Your friend Steve

Peace.

Anonymous said...

Raccomando cercare la risposta alla vostra domanda in google.com [url=http://lacasadicavour.com/trial-packs/ ]generico cialis online [/url]Congratulazioni, penso che questa ГЁ un'ottima idea http://lacasadicavour.com/cialis-generico/ acquistare cialis generico Bravo, brillante frase e per tempo

Anonymous said...

Que encantador topic http://nuevascarreras.com/tag/comprar-cialis/ cialis 20 mg generico Credo che questo - il modo sbagliato. E con essa dovrebbe rimanere. [url=http://nuevascarreras.com/cialis/ ]comprar cialis en mexico [/url]

Anonymous said...

Por favor, sin rodeos. [url=http://csalamanca.com/tag/comprar-viagra/ ]viagra generico espana [/url] felicito, que mensaje excelente. http://csalamanca.com/comprar-viagra-generico/ comprar viagra generico