So I was going to blog about the very distasteful coinslot that I saw while I was out drinking on St. Patty's Day, but the then Pam reminded me about this show I wanted to watch. Here is the preview of it:
I have decided I MUST be the host of this show. I need this job. I know, I know it sounds misogynistic and that I'm some closet women hater, but that's not it. Put dudes on that show and I'll do the same thing.
I just want to observe, then blast out the honest feedback and have someone at least pretend to give a shit. Until that day, I'll just keep blogging.
Honest opinion of the night: Big girl with the coinslot from St. Patty's Day...honey, first of all wear a t-shirt within 5 sizes of your real size. If you're not going to do that, please put on some panties with your low rise jeans. Please...for all of our sakes.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My new career
Posted by Unknown at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Comments:
I went out on St Patty day, I did not have a coin slot however.
LOL! I have never heard it called a "coinslot". I've only heard it called "Plumber butt"
I call it a bike rack...
The alternative is that if the girl is wearing a thong, we call it the Whale's Tale.
Post a Comment