Well, much to the dismay of some and the gleeful glory of others, we are heading into the last 100 days of the Bush presidency.
Some would say that the first 2820 days of his presidency were filled with highlights, but it's more like the guy that runs up a massive bar tab and then jets out the door leaving the rest of us holding the check.
He's doubled the national debt. So much for the fiscal conservative platform.
He's gotten us into two wars with no hope of finding an end soon.
The economy is facing a downturn of epic proportions.
But you have the Bush lovers out there too. Like Dick Cheney and everyone at Fox News. They'll say "we got rid of the Taliban" and "we brought Saddam Hussein to justice". Great, but where's Osama Bin Laden? As far as I'm concerned, he's been the only real threat of the past 8 years. Name me one Taliban official. Go ahead, I'll wait. Oh, and just what did Saddam Hussein do the the US between 2000 and our invasion again? I must have missed that on the news.
It seems like an Obama victory is close on the horizon and I couldn't be happier. Of course the US still has a long way to go to prove it has overcome this kind of thinking.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Just 100 more days
Posted by Unknown at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
January 20, 2009 -- The end of an error.
Thank goodness! I don't think we could take much more of him!
Post a Comment