Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fucking Writers Block

Today I was sitting at work and I know I had a fantastic blog topic that I wanted to share with the world.

However I can't remember what the hell it was. I'm really bothered because it was so good and now I'm just blah, stuck with nothing but fat fingers and a big white screen.

I do have a question. Why are women so confusing?

4 Comments:

NysaK said...

it's our job, to confuse the men and make taking over the world that much easier ;)

Just kidding, I try not to be confusing, I'm just me, honest and true to every person I know.

Maybe you are confused because no mortal man can understand a woman, him not being a woman himself.

Kelley said...

I have this problem on a daily basis. I've made it a point to take notes in my cell phone (and then promptly forget them. haha.).

Kelley said...

OH!
About women being confusing... you know, I really wish I knew. Sometimes I don't even understand myself. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to explain to a man, sorry. lol.

Unknown said...

Nysak - so how's that taking over the world plan now that Hilary's out of the race??

Kelley - I am going to have to start emailing myself at home when I get blog ideas. As for the women thing, I'm just trying to NOT do the wrong thing anymore.