Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The longest 3 day camping trip EVER

Over the Labor Day holiday, I took up my bud Stoner Jamie on an offer to head up camping in the White Mountains. I could talk about the nice camper we stayed in. I could talk about days spent on the jetski, riding scooters, eating barbecue, horsing around with the kids or showing off funny pictures like this, this, this and this.

Instead, you can read a list of all the towns I have been through since last Saturday:

So yeah, I'm sick of driving but it was a great trip. Now I just have to nurse my sunburns and poison ivy.

Peterborough <--- starting point
Greenfield
Francestown
New Boston
Mont Vernon
Amherst
Bedford
Manchester
Hooksett
Bow
Concord
Chichester
Pittsfield
Barnstead
Alton
Wolfeboro
Ossipee <-- where we camped
Tamworth
Madison
Albany
Conway
Bartlett
Jackson
Sargent's Purchase
Pinkham's Grant
Green's Grant
Martin's Location
Gorham
Randolph
Jefferson <--- afternoon at Six Gun City
Carroll
Twin Mountain
Bethlehem`
Franconia
Lincoln
Woodstock
Thornton <--- where we almost got nailed speeding
Campton
Plymouth
Holderness
Ashland
New Hampton
Sanborton
Tilton
Northfield
Canterbury
Concord
Bow
Hopkinton
Henniker
Hillsboro
Deering
Antrim
Bennington
Hancock
Peterborough <--- where it all started

3 Comments:

From the patzer said...

"Phil's profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her photos."

Bwa, wanted to see the hot photos and then you get this. Now i am not even sure those 'here links' wasn't just a prank.

Anyway, reading all those city, village and other places people are staying in houses, it must have been a fun road trip.

Unknown said...

Ah shit...I'll have to amend those links.

Unknown said...

Ok, all the pics are fixed.