You ever have those times where you feel utterly in conflict? I'm having one of those times.
I currently find myself completely consumed by something. I mean night and day consumed. First thoughts in the morning, last thoughts at night consumed. I never saw that one coming at all, not for one second. But it's just barely outside of my reach. Which is probably a good thing because I know I have some obsessive thing going on which is kind of scary.
The other day an old topic came up as well. It was something I was convinced was a dead and buried topic. Seems like it's not. But I think it is now. A reality check was needed and commenced and everything is right in my world.
Last weekend I got to see Britt's senior pictures. Fuck I am getting old. Hell I still vividly remember taking my own senior pictures. The time is whisking by faster and faster and it makes me wonder if I'm making the best of it. Then I walk by and see Britt in her room working on homework and being generally happy and I think that for the time being, I'm doing alright.
That's it for my introspection. Remind me tomorrow to come up with a shit joke or something instead.
Monday, November 17, 2008
The twists and turns
Posted by Unknown at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Comments:
You're in love with someone, right?
I started getting all dreamy when you said obsessive. ;)
Chris - you know I heart you. Er...ok way too gay.
Cherry - maybe...
Sandi - It's about time I got that reaction out of you.
Post a Comment