So here it is. Blog one on the new blog that's going to be pseudo-public. Public as in my friends and family will actually be allowed to read it, but closed enough so that no one from work and no one from any place I plan to interview with will find it.
For those of you who were reading my old blog, you know how I am about saying what I think. This way I am going to tone back some of the caustic rhetoric on certain topics. I will not blog about some of the personal things if they involve any other people on here. I will, however, stay true to myself and not lie to anyone or about anyone.
Where does that leave things? Well, I am interviewing with two more companies this week. I feel like the law of averages has to catch up at some point. Every time someone tells me how to dress or how to answer interview questions, I just roll my eyes. It's all the same advice so I try to pretend not being too bored by it.
Until new work rolls around, I am keeping myself on as tight a budget as possible. I may have to trim down a bit more, but we'll see as the weeks roll by.
I will have some pictures of me and the little man from over the long weekend coming up soon, but for right now, this is a good start.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
And so it begins
Posted by Unknown at 10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 Comments:
Oooh, I get to be the first to leave a comment!! LOL
I wish you luck with your interviews! I know how you feel about the law of averages catching up sometime soon.
Hi Phil,
Didn't you do this same thing before? Moving to a new blog and trying to hide all remnants of your previous blog where you got yourself into some trouble, somehow?
Obviously I haven't been following your blog close enough, but what has caused this to happen this time?
A potential employer found your blog and you said something unflattering about them?
LOL
Well I hope this one works out better Phil.
Doooh
Ooo I'm part of the gang! *feels special*
*looks around*
It's already starting to look settled in.
IML - yeah, you get to say "FIRST!" like the losers do on Perez Hilton. Thanks for the well wishes, both interviews went well. I managed to not step on my own johnson.
Doooh - nah, I'm not in trouble with work, I'm just moving here for better control over who sees my blog. But I will blog that story again for the people who haven't heard it yet. Next week it will have happened exactly 1 year ago.
Nysak - there's a joke with the word "gang" in me somewhere, but damn if I can't find it at midnight.
Deb - it's far from settled in. It needs a few more creature comforts.
Birdie - you'd laugh even harder if you saw the pics of my head. I took the razor to it and...wow, I have a lot of moles up there.
* Looks around and starts laughing *
Nice blog Phil. Just wondering how long it gonna take before you start yet another one. ;-)
Hola, man...
I'm here. Thanks for the invite.
Back to Blogger eh?
Yeah, back to blogger. I can use my own domain and the site doesn't crash every couple of days like another one I won't mention. *stifles a choke*
Post a Comment